There are lots of cosmetic procedures meant to soften fine lines and wrinkles but none work quite like Morpheus8. And it not only works on fine lines; it can also soften deeper lines as well.
Morpheus8 is an innovative and powerful treatment for cosmetic procedures and skin resurfacing. It’s a non-surgical rejuvenation procedure for the face. But how exactly does it work? Let’s take a more detailed look at this new procedure and its many advantages.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 technology uses radio frequency energy and microneedling to treat the deeper layers of skin without affecting the entire tissue. It provides targeted results while also being incredibly safe and minimally invasive. There is very little downtime necessary. Unlike traditional laser or resurfacing treatments, you won’t have to worry about decreased sensation or bubbling of your skin due to heat accumulation.
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
Morpheus8 works by using a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy. The microneedling component of the treatment creates tiny channels in the skin, stimulating the body’s natural healing response. This process increases collagen production, which helps to tighten and firm the skin.
The radiofrequency energy heats the deeper layers of the skin, which helps tighten and firm the skin further. The combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy creates a powerful synergy that can address a wide range of skin concerns.
What Can You Expect During a Morpheus8 Treatment at Glow Up Aesthetics?
Our Morpheus8 treatments typically take 30 minutes to complete at Glow Up Aesthetics. We’ll use a handheld device to deliver the microneedling and radiofrequency energy to the targeted area during the treatment. Most patients feel mild warmth and prickling,
After the treatment, you may experience some redness and swelling in the treated area, but it should subside within a few hours. You should avoid direct sunlight and strenuous exercise for a few days following the treatment. You’ll also want to keep the treated area clean and moisturized.
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
There are many benefits to choosing Morpheus8 at Glow Up Aesthetics, including:
• Safer than traditional surgery, which can be quite invasive.
• It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging.
• It can be a safe and effective way to address acne scars and other skin concerns such as sun damage and stretch marks.
• It can create a tighter, firmer appearance on the skin with fewer long-term side effects than many other traditional procedures.
• Improved skin texture and tone using a non-invasive, natural approach is often more comfortable than other procedures like dermabrasion or chemical peels.
• It is safe and effective for all skin types.
• It can help improve collagen production in the skin. New collagen encourages a tighter and firmer appearance to the skin.
• It can be used on any body part — from dark under eyes to cellulite, from surface scars to stretch marks.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re interested in learning more about Morpheus8 at Glow Up Aesthetics, please schedule a consultation with one of our experienced practitioners at either our Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids offices. During your consultation, we’ll assess your skin and discuss your aesthetic goals to determine if Morpheus8 is the right treatment.
At Glow Up Aesthetics, we’re committed to helping our patients look and feel their best. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a more youthful, radiant you!